We’ve met with Automotive Service Professionals to Discuss Service Bay Access Needs.
In response to those needs, we’ve created solutions specifically for you. LiftMaster® understands your primary concern is to provide the highest levels of customer service. Cars waiting to gain access to the service area may take you away from helping a current customer. Imagine being able to open and close your commercial bay doors without having to walk back to the service counter.
Stay Connected and In Control of Your Door No Matter Where You Are
- MyQ® provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Logic 5.0 Commercial Door Operators.
- Connect easily to the Internet via your current business network.
MyQ Mobile App
- Download the FREE MyQ Mobile App and easily register your account at MyLiftMaster.com.
- Enables secure monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your mobile device.
- Requires no annual activation fee.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
Exclusive Car Dealer Mode:
- Allows for full access to customer vehicles while limiting loss of energy associated with heating and cooling of the service area.
- The door will remain at the Mid-Stop even if it receives multiple “open” signals from incoming customers through the optional Loop Detector or Treadle Hose.
- This feature allows you complete control to operate the door to the full open position whenever you need to accommodate taller vehicles.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as the vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your business secure while you’re away.
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.
Notifies you when the door reaches the open position and its safe to enter or exit, eliminating the potential for costly accidents.
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel and vehicles.
3. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Lets you open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and close in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
LiftMaster’s Automotive Service Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your automotive service center.
Download the Automotive Service Center Commercial Door Operator Solutions brochure.
Download the HCT End User Brochure
Download a Checklist to configure your Commercial Door Operator System in 3 easy steps.